The Zooma constitutes a new generation of solid body electric guitars.
My intention was to create a versatile instrument that can both fill the highest demands of rock- and blues musicians, as well as providing modern jazz- and crossover guitarists with the desired wide variety of sounds, and the highest level of playing enjoyment, presence and comfortable handling.
- Body: korina
- Neck: curly maple, quartersawn, 2-way adjustable trussrod
- Fretboard: ebony w/ "Z" inlays
- Frets: 24, stainless steel, 2.8/ 2.6/ 2.3 mm
- Scale: 648 mm, 25.5“, compensated nut position
- Neck-body joint: Direct 5 x bolt-on
- Gears: Duesenberg w/cylinder keys
- Trem: ABM "Katana" 5400, brass w/individual height- and spacing-adjustable saddles. Brass locking nut
- Pickups: neck - Amber „Clean“, bridge - Amber „Hot 60"
- Electric set up: 1 master volume, 3-way toggle, neck pick up in series/ parallel
- Finish: body - pearl anthrazite, neck - charcoal transparent
- Overall weight: 3000 gr.
- Set-up: plek©