Airborne P90 Driftwood
For all you gun slingers, rock'n rollers, drifters and beach pirates:
The Airborne Driftwood, fresh from the surf. Still sharp, even when the storm has chopped the mast.
Sorry, but it just had to happen!
- Body: US swamp ash, 2 chambers
- Neck: maple, quartersawn, 2-way truss rod, top adjust
- Fretboard: Indian rosewood, shell inlays
- Frets: 22, stainless steel, compound radius 9.5“ (1st fret) to 13“ (22nd fret)
- Scale: 648 mm (25.5“)
- Neck-body joint: 4x bolt-on
- Gears: Kluson /Gotoh, nickel aged
- Bridge/Tailpiece: ABM, aluminum with brass saddles, aged
- Pickups: Bender P90 "hot"
- Electric set up: 1 master volume, 1 tone controle, 3-way toggle
- Finish of body and neck: sand blasted, hardoil-wax sealed
- Overall weight: 2650 Gr.
- Setup: plek